Monday, July 22, 2013

Cabbage - a vegetable must have

I love cabbage since i was 5 years old when i start knowing what i like and what i dont like. I like cabbage is because my grandmother is a vegetable lover as well as my mother.I was told by my grandmother Cabbage is one of the top vegetable that we must have. I have alot of why why why... Here is the summary of what my grandmother said about cabbage. 
Cabbage - a vegetable must have
  • Cabbage plays an important role to lower the cholestrol when we steam. Mean, we eat plain steamed cabbage.
  • Cabbage can prevent cancer. This is important as we know cancer is incurable. It helps to prevent bladder cancer, colon cancer, and prostate cancer.
  • Cabbage played a role as antioxidant which eventually anti-aging and prevent cancer.
    Cabbage - a vegetable must have
  • Cabbage contains anti-inflammatory nutrients, regulation of our inflammatory system
  • Cabbage juice in helping heal stomach ulcers
Let's have cabbage at least once a week by steaming it to develop a healthy lifestyle by controlling our diet.

2 comments:

  1. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but
    your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your
    website to come back later on. All the best

    Look into my site home design ideas (http://www.homeimprovementdaily.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has earned children nqme fоr gamin consoles օf
    tоday. Βeѕt Dual-Analog Controls: ТҺe analog
    "sticks" have Ьeen ԁescribed ɑs unique for just a portable handheld.

    At thе same time, organizations mսst ρut in effective opеn source assessment аnd management capabilities tto leverage
    іt as part of a complex software sourcing strategy fоr thе cloud and for other environments.


    Feel free tto surf tο my webpage redeem psn codes online

    ReplyDelete