|Nutritious Dragon Fruits|
I believe all of us heard of dragon fruit and have seen it occasionally in supermarket, market, fruit stall and any of restaurants. There are many names of dragon fruit, it can be called Pitaya, Night blooming Cereus, Strawberry Pear, Belle of the Night, conderella plant.
There are 3 kinds of dragon fruits, red skin with red flesh, red skin with white flesh and yellow skin with white flesh. Dragon fruits are very nutritious fruits.
Let me share with you what the dragon fruit can do to prolong our life and make us stay healthy always : -
- Dragon fruit contains a good source of antioxidants, it prevents free radicals and protects from causing cancer and other health detriments from entering your body.
- Dragon fruit is rich in minerals and fibers that aids in digestion, cleans toxic ingredients thus preventing the occurrence of colon cancer.
- Dragon fruit is full of vitamin C, essential nutrients that also boost the immune system, helps in healing bruises and cuts quickly.
- Dragon fruit is rich of vitamins B1, B2, and B3. Vitamin B1 in this fruit helps in increasing the energy production and also in metabolizing carbohydrates. Vitamin B2 present in dragon fruit acts like a multivitamin and helps to improve and recover the loss of appetite. With vitamin B3, it helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels. It improves the appearance of your skin by smoothing and moisturizing it.
- Dragon fruit helps in digestion. Because of the richness in fibers, Dragon fruit aids in the digestion of food, Studies also suggest that Dragon fruit promotes the growth of probiotics and thereby reduce the fat.
- Dragon fruit seeds provide a source of essential fatty acids.
- Dragon fruit is also very good for asthma and a bad cough.
- Dragon fruit also contain vitamins that improve eye sights and prevent hypertension.
- Dragon fruit helps promote bone density and dental health.
- It helps to neutralize the toxic substances such as heavy metals. Besides, high blood pressure and cholesterol levels can be reduced by consuming dragon fruit.
- It is a good source of phosphorus and calcium, it reinforces bones, helps in tissue formation and forms healthy teeth.
- Dragon fruit is also helpful in reducing blood sugar levels in people suffering from diabetes.
In view of there are so many benefits of having dragon fruits as one of our choice, let’s start take this as a habit, take it regularly to improve our health and make sure we always stay healthy.
|Dragon fruits prolong life|
Check out more dragon fruits images at http://fruitimage.blogspot.com/2012/07/top-fruit-dragon-fruit.html